Sunday, December 5, 2010

Flying a Kite

Yesterday I flew a kite. My dad drove to Shoreline so we can fly. I flew first and my dad helped me. Then I started slowly unraveling the string until it got all the way into the air.

My kite is a dragon. It has and orange belly,big yellow wings, and a purple tail. Its wing span is about 2 feet across. Its eyes are glass. My dragon is really easy to fly, but I don't get to fly it alot.

I kept on unraveling till it was at the full length. It was just a small spot on the sky. I learned if you tug on the sting softly over and over you can make it go higher. If you jerk it hard, you can make the wing look like they are flapping.

I flew my kite for 40 minutes and the I had to leave. I made the kite do a really low dive right on top of my sister then stopped it and got in the car.

No comments:

Post a Comment