Thursday, December 30, 2010

Los Angeles day 2

On the second day my family drove to Sea World. It was really fun to go there. I will tell you about this amazing trip.

The first thing I did was watch the Shamu show. My mom told me a pretty funny thing about the killer whales. Every time they whales did a trick, they ate some fish. Those whales were huge!

The next thing we did was to watch the sea lions and otters. The show was really funny and the sea lions were awesome! 2 otters swam with a ball on their nose. Next the went to a bamboo stick and the the ball into the air, catching the ball on the other side of the bamboo.

I wanted to go to the shark place, so we went there the was an underwater tube so we could see the fish from beneath it. The largest shark they had was not very large.

My favorite ride was a ride called the Shipwreck Rapids. That one makes you get completely soaked though. You ride in a little round boat. Then you go down in a huge rapid so the waves go all over and into the ship. Since nobody was doing the ride, I did it 3 times in a row.

I had a really fun day at Sea world, it was one of the best places I have ever been to!

No comments:

Post a Comment