Sunday, December 12, 2010

Amanda's Birthday

Today was my sister's birthday party. She was turning 4 today. The place she went to was little gym. It was a fun place.

The first thing we did in the little gym was to have free play. Then we played a game called knock the cheese. I jumped in the air and landed on the mattress sideways. We had a fun time and played lot of games. My sister was playing a lot with a girl named Abrianna. We played and played many games, then we all stood in a line and marched into a room.

In the room we ate pizza and drank juice. My sister was still eating when the cake came. I was full. I finished my second slice of pizza when Abrianna was on her first. My dad helped my sister blow the candles. We all ate cake. I don't really like any kind of cake. At about 7:00 we all went home.

No comments:

Post a Comment