Wednesday, December 29, 2010

Los Angeles Day 1

Last Saturday at 7:00 I started my trip to Los Angeles. On the way the my sister and I played some games. We drove for 2 hours and then stopped at a gas station and all went to the bathroom.

When we got to Los Angeles my dad drove to the hotel and went straight to the bed I sat on the bed and watched TV. We came with another family. Since they were not tired they went to look at the ship Queen Mary that ship fought in world war 2. When we got up the told us that you had to pay a lot to get in the ship.

That night my family went to eat a Chinese restraunt. It was pretty good. Every morning, no matter how much I ate last night, I wake up hungry. Very, Very hungry!That day was fun but I didn't sleep well the first day. I was to excited thinking about tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment