Monday, November 22, 2010

Dale's Birthday Party

This Saturday I went to my friend Dale's birthday at Sky High. In Sky High, there was free play arena where there is a room made up of trampolines. Another place is dodge ball trampoline arena. I was in the free play arena doing flips since I was jumping so high. I also ran onto the walls.

In the dodge ball I got out the first time I went in because a 16 year old hit me. Then the next few games I survived till the end. I kept on switching and racing with Dale. It was really fun. At the free play arena, I kept on jumping and racing. It was raining that day, but I was completely covered in sweat!

Next I ate pizza. I ate 2 slices of pepperoni pizza and ate cake. The cake was Oreo ice cream cake. It was one of the best I have ever tasted.

After I ate cake, I played one last game of dodge ball and went all the way home. At Home I had a good time and went to sleep.

No comments:

Post a Comment