Wednesday, December 22, 2010

Call Of Duty: Black Ops Wii

Last Friday I got the game Black Ops as a present. It was a really fun game. I play it a lot. Let me tell you about this game.

You can have many kinds of guns. Sometimes when you step over a dead body that has a gun near it,you will get ammo. If they have a different gun, there will be a note on your screen that says hold A to get new weapon. In the mission where you will destroy a rocket don't use a sniper rifle called the Dragonovich.

All of the missions so far have a kind of hard part to them. In the first mission it is when you have to blow the trucks in front of you plane from your tank. In the jail mission where you had to stay alive behind a coal cart was the hard part.

Right now I am stuck in the Vietnamese war. I am supposed to blow up 3 tanks that were attacking the base. I am always dieing when I try to get the mines to blow up the tank. When I attack the men the tank attacks me. So far that is all I have gotten to.

No comments:

Post a Comment