Saturday, December 11, 2010

Bowling

Yesterday I went bowling. It was very fun. It started at 7:00 and ended at 9:30. I can't wait to tell you about it.

On my first try in my first game, I got a strike. I was winning all the way until a person named Micheal won. Later I went to the arcade with him to play games. The rest of my scores was not very good.

When I first lifted an eight pounder ball I nearly collapsed. I asked for a six pounder which was pretty good. Near the end of the game I started using 12 pounded balls. Those were really heavy so I used both hands and threw the ball.

Today I just figured out why the bowling place is so slippery.Like some houses they also put oil like things on their floor. If you didn't put oil on the floor then the bowling balls will break the floor because they're so heavy. With oil it won't break. Yesterday I had a fun time at the Palo Alto Bowl!

No comments:

Post a Comment