Thursday, December 9, 2010

Wall Street Singers

Today at school I went to the multi to listen to a big group of high schoolers sing. They were called the Wall Street Singers. These singers were very,very,very good.

There are lots of pitches. I only remember one called the Base, it is the lowest one. Some of the singers were base. All of these people could hold their breath for almost 3 minutes!! I could only hold for about 1.

They sang lots of songs but I only knew one of the song out of all of them. It was Deck The Halls. One of the song was even in Latin! They sang many songs. Compared to our chorus we were like nothing. They sang at the perfect time with the perfect voices.

I listened a long time. At the end we got to grade them. At last, they went away. We all went to our class rooms to start doing work again.

No comments:

Post a Comment