Friday, December 10, 2010

Christmas

I am very excited about Christmas. I will get lots of things from friends.I might also have a party. Every year, I have a party on the night before Christmas. We bring presents and eat at someones house.

The party goes to 12:00 sometimes! We play games and computer. Sometimes we draw pictures on paper and cardboard. Once we all got bored so we went outside to have a big water fight and with a hose.

At the next day, I open all my presents including Santa's. Many of them used to be Lego but now they are mostly gift cards. I'm okay with both. I like gift cards more because you can buy what you want with it.

I was writing this because it is almost Christmas. Everyone is getting into holiday spirit and on the radio it is singing Christmas songs like "Your a mean one Mr.Grinch", or "Rudolph the Red Nosed Reindeer". I can't wait for Christmas!

No comments:

Post a Comment