Monday, November 1, 2010

Halloween

On October 23, I went trick-or-treating at 6:00 to 8:00. I used an empty trash bag for getting candy. Boy, it was fun. I ran around with my friends to get candy. I had my trash bag filled half way when I finished.

I went to my friend Dale's house on Halloween with some of his friends.First we played a little computer. Then, when it was 6:00 we went out to go trick-or-treating when it was not even dark yet. But anyway we ran across from house to house for candy.

We ran a lot. Then we ran off and Dale's dad lost us. We were walking in complete darkness with a dark old house and creepy music coming from it. It was creeping me out. I didn't know what was there, so we advanced slowly to the house. No one was there. So we all ran away. Everyone was relieved to get out of that place and go back to a place with lights.

When Dale's dad found us, Dale hid under a blue car. Tom, one of the people that were invited, told Dale's dad were he was hiding. To Dale's dad's surprise, Dale popped up behind another car!

At 8:00 I got back to my dad's house and waited for my mom and my sister to come back while watching the world series. Giants won! Well that's all I did on Sunday.

No comments:

Post a Comment