Friday, November 12, 2010

Pizza

Today at swim school I had a pizza party. We got to make our own pizza, which was pretty fun.I was one of the last to be called so I was starving by then.

When I actually got to the kitchens I found out that we made our own pizza. I put as much cheese as I could. Then I put some pepperoni and no olives. I went back to watch the movie as they put my pizza in the oven.

The pizza's bread smelled good and was covered in cheese. The cheese was really good. The pepperoni was almost like salami. I did not put that much of pepperoni. The olives were black.I did not put any olives!

When my pizza was good I started getting food. I got some grapes, alot of doritoes, and a ton of barbecue lays. Then I started watching a movie called Toy Story Three. At first I thought the movie was weird. But now I know the movie is actually really funny.

At 7:30 the movie ended. My mom picked me up and my dad drove us home.

No comments:

Post a Comment