Friday, November 5, 2010

TV

On many days I sit on the sofa and turn on the TV. TV is probably the most popular thing in the house. When my dad gets home we eat dinner. Then sometimes my dad will go to the TV to watch football or basketball.

On many weekends I also watch TV on my free time. I watch lots of things. I go channel after channel to find something good to watch. Sometimes I even go on demand to watch other shows so I won't be annoyed by lots of ads.

On a few Fridays I watch a movie with my family. The fist time we did that my family watched Lord Of the Rings. It was a pretty good movie. The bad thing was it was 3 hours long so it took us three Fridays in stead of one.

For one thing, my mom does not watch TV a lot. It's only when she finds one of those movies with a bunch of episodes when she watches. At most she watches 10 times a year. My mom also likes watching horror movies.

My dad watches a lot of Sunday night football. I don't really care but I get annoyed when I want to watch a video or movie.

After all, almost everyone likes TV. Don't you?

No comments:

Post a Comment