Wednesday, November 17, 2010

Pumpkin Pie

Today at school we made pumpkin pie. First half of my group including me, made the crust. First we added 2 cups of flour, the 1 full cup of butter. We mashed those two together until they were combined. We opened a can of evaporated milk and poured a little bit and took it out of the plate. We made it into crust!

After we made a crust, my half of the group made the pie part. When we made the pie I put an egg, and cinnamon and lots of other things. We mixed it all together and took it to the ovens.

At 2:00 when we were all bored from work the pies came. My class's buddies also came to eat the pie we made.We at the pie and had lots of fun. But then, our buddies had to go we said good bye and went outside for free play.

What a fun afternoon I had!

No comments:

Post a Comment