Thursday, October 28, 2010

My Classes Halloween Party

On Thursday, my class had a Halloween party. At the Halloween party, we first used a square piece of paper to make an origami skull. I made my origami skull have 5 eyes. Then, I made a bunch of sharp teeth on the skull.

After we finished with the skull we all washed our hands. When I came back to my desk I had a cupcake, a marshmallow ghost, a milano cookie tomb stone, and a a pumpkin like candy. I stuck all of the Halloween things on a chocolate cupcake and at the top.

I finished and I went to a line inn the middle of the room. I did not know what we were lining up for, then all of a sudden pop! In the front of the room were a bunch of balloons. In the balloon there was a ticket. The ticket had a number written on it. Then I went to the back table to get a bag of candy that has the same number as the one on my ticket.

And just like that, school ended. At 2:45 We all got to go out side and got a goodie bag. And then I went to my mom.

No comments:

Post a Comment