Sunday, October 3, 2010

Days After my mom Went To China

When my mom and little sister went to China, every morning I went to school real early cause I didn't have to wait for my little sister. My mom will be gone for about two weeks. My mom told me on the phone that my little sister said "how come dad still hasn't come back?" when she woke up in China.

At school we get out at 2:45 I go to YMCA because my mom is in China. AT the Y I first do my homework, then go outside for swinging and jumping off. I go back in around 3:50 for some snacks and start playing air hockey until 5:50 when my dad comes. In air hockey I sometimes win and sometimes don't. I have really fast reflexes in air hockey but I don't know where to go to block the puck. And I like doing direct shots, not bouncing the puck around the walls to make a side ways goal.

I did not feel disturbed without my mom for the first few days. After one day I was beginning to feel lonely and happy. I felt happy because there is no sister to bother me, and I feel lonely because my mom is gone.

My dad cooks meals for us or we go to a restraunt. We ate noodles on the first day. We went to "IN-n-Out" on the second day. My dad used the oven to bake one of those already cooked meals to eat on the third day.

It is only five days and I'm already missing my mom, not my sister.

No comments:

Post a Comment