Tuesday, October 12, 2010

My School's Walkabout

On Sunday, October 9, my school had a Walkabout. In the walkabout the maximum of laps for fourth were 80. We got double score when the I like To Move It Move It song goes then every lap that we do counts as two laps. Every time that song goes I can run 3 laps, which counts as 6 laps. They played songs the whole time and every five laps you get a prize.

On lap number 30 I got a free drink. The drink I picked was Propel. The propel was grape flavor. When I got tired my dad ran laps for me. Some prizes I got were good like the tiger balloon and the glowing skull necklace. I'll tell you what most the prizes are. One is a tiny plastic frog. Another is a tattoo!

At the end they did a lot of the double laps for us to finish up. Me and my dad finished in the last second and were exhausted. I saved all my prizes so she gave me a lot at a time. Then I got a ticket for two free snacks. We got two snacks and then we went home. For my bath and play date with Riki which will be my next topic.

No comments:

Post a Comment