Thursday, October 7, 2010

Pomegranate

Pomegranates are red and juicy. A pomegranate is a round fruit that has lots of peels. If you opened it there would be yellow peels sticking to the bright red seeds. Don't eat the yellow peels! It is really bitter.

If a pomegranate is ripe it sometimes turns a red color and cracks open. Inside should be all darkish red. I don't usually take ones that aren't open to soon.

The pomegranate can be eaten in many ways. Some pickier people like to take all the seeds off and eat them with a spoon and spit the seeds out. I like to just bite into the thing and eat in all the seeds around and the yellow stuff then spit all the seeds and the bitter yellow peels out. My dad likes eating them one by one.

for me I started liking pomegranates when I got some from my friend. Then I planted a tree but I still get from my friends. Now, I still hope my pomegranate grows faster the pomegranate is the most common fruit I eat cause my friend gives me bunches at a time.

Pomegranates are fun to eat, can get your hands wet, and best of all, it tastes really good!

No comments:

Post a Comment