Sunday, October 24, 2010

Chinese School

Every Sunday at 12:00 to 2:45 I have to go to Chinese school. In Chinese school, you first take a test. After I take the test, I have listen for the rest of the time of the teacher talking about this word and that word.

In the middle of class, the school gets a ten minute break. but at the break there is nothing to do cause it is just a piece of flat ground with no playground. But I have a friend there that I talk to for ten minutes every Sunday.

In class the whole time you just listen to the teacher talk on and on and on about a word. When she is finished talking then she picks people to say the word she is pointing at.

Everyone is always really happy when the two hours of Chinese class is over.Then my dad picks me up and I go home.

No comments:

Post a Comment