Tuesday, October 5, 2010

i Pad

An iPad is a silver colored flat square-like touchscreen. The first time I played one was when I went to the apple store in the great mall. I played plants vs. Zombies on mini games and "Tap Tap Revenge 3.On the front page there is app store where you can get games.

I spend a lot of time looking at the app store. Some mornings I look at the weather to see how hot or cold it is. The i Pad is like a miniature computer. Its touch screen is really cool when you slide your finger across the screen and it goes to the next page.

The i Pad has a really smooth surface where the fingers go and the back is all silvery and almost shiny.It is a square with each side about one foot long.On the top right corner of the screen it has the battery sign that shows the percentage.

On one of the sides it has a long black button and each of the sides of the button were taller than the middle. It is the volume button. Another smaller button on the top of the i Pad is for turning the screen on or off. If you want to completely power off, then hold the button until a thing that says slide to power off comes out.

This i Pad is really cool, even at my soccer game my coach uses it to show use where to kick the ball and our positions. This is a little thing that can tell you anything and do lot of things.


If some one told me I can buy either a computer or a i Pad, I would buy an i Pad.

No comments:

Post a Comment