Thursday, September 30, 2010

The YMCA

From one year ago I went to the YMCA at my school. This year I'm going again. Now I'm a liveyer's [the name for the upper grades of the school].There is a new air hockey table but the old ping pong table is gone. I go out side with my friend Andy alot to go to the swings.I also spend lots of time playing on the air hockey table.

At 4:00 we sit down and have an assembly and then get snack. At snack, this years snack is not as good as last years.After snack the older kids go outside to play. when the older kids go out to play I go with them and go to the swings. AT the swings I play swing jumping with Andy.

His favorite jump is the Mario sit. The Mario sit is when you fly in the air in a sitting position and land on the ground without move from your sitting position. I just swing really high and jump of while doing a complete circle in the air. That pretty much is what I do all day at YMCA.

No comments:

Post a Comment