Sunday, September 19, 2010

My New Classroom

My new classroom is a small classroom. I know all the people in my classroom from the first day because I either know them or was in the same class as them.There is one exception of three new girls that I didn't know on the first day.

All my best friends are in the same class and I'm not with them. I only with some secondary friends, boys that I know, boys that I don't like, and girls. So I don't like my class cause there's 16 girls and 11 boys.School is really boring these few days.

The first month I was only doing art and listening to the the teacher talk.So I relied on the recess and lunch for some fun with my friends.There was barely any work and homework.

My class has twenty-seven people in all and it gets really loud when it near recess or lunch. When the bell rings the kids all charge out yelling and run to the playground. At the playground I play Fish out of water. That is how every super boring day goes at my school.

No comments:

Post a Comment