Saturday, September 18, 2010

My favorite game At School

My favorite game at school is Fish out of the water. For Fish out of water the last person to get on the blue bars is it. So at recess every one is running as fast as they could to get to the bars and not be the last.

First the people that are it [which is only one,] closes his eyes and spines around while counting to 10. Most of the time we play on these tall blue bars so it is easier to go and duck under. As the person who tries to get us goes by, I have gotten some really close encounters when the person stepped right over me!

Then with his eyes closed he tries to tag somebody on the blue bars. If he hears somebody on the ground, you can say pie and the person that is still on the ground is it. Also the more people there are in the game the more fun.

This game is almost the only game at school so I play it every day. The people that are not it make lots of sound effects to make the person that is it come to them and then they dodge him. That is my favorite game at school.

No comments:

Post a Comment