Sunday, September 12, 2010

A Hike at the Beach

About one week ago I went to the edge of San Fransisco in a 2-hour drive. There, my family went and took a trail. The trail was so close to the beach you could see it, and all the people on the beach.

So we started hiking. On the way we say a tree with a mushroom almost 1and a half feet wide.The mushroom looked like a rock because it was bumpy and gray. And guess what? The mushroom felt like a rock also. If only it looked like a rock none would know it was actually a mushroom.

We started walking again after awhile and taking some pictures.We crossed some bushes into a water fall. The water fall had clean water with lots of mud on the banks and even more bugs. We went ahead and there was nothing more, so we turned back and headed toward the beach.

The beach's sand was so soft it was like dust. On the beach I built a big wall and a hole inside the wall to get water. I kept on expanding my hole. But like my hole, the waves were getting bigger and bigger.

I didn't notice so I kept on making it bigger and bigger. All of a sudden boom! The wave came and my whole wall with a hole in it was demolished. But shortly after my dad called for me and I rode in the the car for the 2-hour drive home.

No comments:

Post a Comment