Thursday, September 2, 2010

Raze

Yesterday I had a play date with my friend named Dilip. At his house we played a game called Raze. That game was really fun, so we played it for a long time. When he told me about raze I thought I wouldn't like it, but when I tried it, it was really fun.When I played it Dilip did a quick match for me.

I had four allies and 5 enemies so it was five on five. We went to the level called the disposal, and there we started out with a pistol. There will be glowing buttons and on top of the buttons are a kind of gun. A purple light with a person on it means invincibility.

My favorite gun is the machine gun. When there is a lot of enemies in the enemy base,I hold the mouse down and I usually kill a few of them.Once I killed all of the people that were my enemies. The bad things is once you die you lose all your guns and start with only a pistol left.

The level called the base has the most guns on the top, and that is the place where I got my rail gun. Usually I always win the rounds because there are the rocket launchers. For the rocket launchers, I can shoot the rocket launcher once, and the enemy is dead. On the menu I always put the weapons to all. That is what I played at the play date with Dilip.

No comments:

Post a Comment