Monday, August 16, 2010

My Play date

My play date is tomorrow and I can't wait. I am planning to play some computer first, then play badminton with Andy. Andy is a nice friend and most of all he knows how to play badminton.

My favorite game on computer is Warcraft. My second is Epic war four.

Andy laughs alot. Sometimes He just starts laughing for no reason. When there is school I used to always have play dates with him.

And his favorite game is Adventure quest worlds. He has one account where he a good sword. He also is a level 4. Since he doesn't have a computer he plays at my house which I don't mind.

As long as I play some computer I'm happy. In 1st grade and i had play dates with him we only watched Tom and Jerry . The next day I'm going to have a play date with somebody else.

No comments:

Post a Comment