Tuesday, August 10, 2010

Describing my mom

My mom is a short tempered mom, but she is friendly. But the problem is I always talk back that is why she is short tempered. She has a round face and is very strict. She has tan hands and her hands are small. She wears glasses.

She likes reading books and dislikes it when I talk back.Another hobby of hers is swimming on a summer day when its hot. She also likes eating.

She doesn't have any favorite sport and is annoyed of cooking dinner. My mom always sits at the computer all day long giving me worksheets and making me play piano. She always thinks it is cold when it actually is warm. She likes planting trees and flowers in her yard. She wishes her yard is like a forest or exotic place.

That is my description of my mom.

No comments:

Post a Comment