Monday, August 9, 2010

My Friends

I have 3 best friends. One of them is Dale. He is the friend I spend the most time so he kinda is the top of the three. Before school I talk about computer games with dale. At lunch I play I play with all of them with games like tag. With Andrew I play two square. McKinley plays with dale so we play together. At lunch that is all we do so I sometimes get bored. But there is a club called running club and there on Fridays you can get Popsicles sometimes. After school every week or so I'd have a play date with someone at a play date I would play lots of computer. I usually have play dates with Andy. Dale's favorite computer game that he plays is Epic war 1 I recommended lots of good games to him and he liked all of them another one of his favorites is "Battle Gear 2".My favorite game is Warcraft. But since you have to buy it, I want a play date to show him the game. I have already told him about the game. That is all about my friends.

No comments:

Post a Comment