Thursday, August 12, 2010

Candy, Candy, Candy

I love candy!
My favorite is skittles because they have a hard shell and inside is all flavor. My favorite flavor is lime and lemon because they're a little bit sour.

For the most sour candy I've ever eaten is warheads. Those warheads are really sour they just make your whole mouth feel different. The sour is unbearable.

Lemon heads are another kind of candy I recommend to you. It is a small jawbreaker and it is good.

I eat nerds the most because they are little lump like things covered in flavor. When I get a box, I always dump all of the nerds into my mouth. The nerds are crunchy.


Last but not least, are the jolly ranchers. This kind of candy is really juicy. It melts into your mouth and brings a mouthful of flavor. This kind of candy feels funny in you teeth.

And that is all about the kind of candies I like best.

No comments:

Post a Comment