Wednesday, July 28, 2010

Pets

Some pets are good some are not so much of my kind. Anyway, dogs are my favorite kind of pet.

The kind of dog I like the most is a husky puppy. The dogs are friendly and the husky puppy is small fluffy and pretty quiet. In Alaska there was a dog breeding place were I met two small husky puppies. The puppies were playful and have big appetites.

My second favorite is a golden retriever. I like the golden retriever because it has soft golden fur. That is why I like dogs but not my pet fish.

I do not really like cats because they scratch people way more often than dogs also they are not very playful. Even if they are, they are only are playful with yarn.

I have some tropical fish but they only are a heap of work. On a book I read that a fish has a memory span of only 3 seconds!! They'd be like this hey, lets go exploring, they get to the seaweed and forget why they come to the seaweed. Also they'd look like this. Wow I never saw that blue seashell right there then 3 seconds later... boy I have never seen that blue seashell. And if they were swimming they'd say boy this is one big pool.

No comments:

Post a Comment