Thursday, July 22, 2010

My Cruise to Alaska

My cruise was the best 10 day cruise ever! When I looked at the ship it looked like a city on water! The first day on the cruise was only a half day so I did nothing much except for swimming and relaxing in the hot tubs the cruise had. The nest day was proper day you had to dress up and get your pictures taken. That day I went to the restraunt that I had to go every day. In the restraunt my family and I had our own private table! first you appetizers, then soups or salads, main course, and desert. For the appetizers I almost all ways got fruit. I also liked the artisan cheeses with walnut bread and grapes. My ships company was the princess cruises. The ships name was Sea princess. On deck 14 there is a all you can eat buffet. There I eat so much food I eat five plates full of food ever time I go to the buffet. On the the 3 day of the cruise we went to Victoria, Canada and my mom and my friends family then we agreed to go on a limo tour around the city. In the limo there were glass cups and wine also there were light on the roof that changed color. He gave us a tour and explained why the buildings in Victoria looked so much like San Fran. He told us that all the materialist and the people that built the buildings were from San Fran ! On the road there were a lot of horse carriages. there even was a Chinatown! Then we went to the Buchart gardens and the limo driver said he would be back in 2 hours. At 4:00 we went to the restraunt called the Travita. In the Travita who had your own waiters and all kinds of food. For one thing the menu changes everyday. They have everything you can imagine. They have lobsters and king prawn, chicken, smoothies, clam chowder, salads, spaghetti, everything. On the fourth day it was a day at the sea but after my mom watched a show 9:00 the sun was still up ! It was just setting ! In my state room I got on the bunk and started watching Alvin and the chipmunks the squeakul. The movie was pretty funny and Alvin and his brothers went to school there Alvin sang a lot of songs. Then my family went to sleep and it was a whole new day tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment