Sunday, June 20, 2010

Game Review - Warfare 1914

The game Warfare is about World war 1. You can either play as England people or German people in campaign mode.

I usually use the England soldiers for campaign mode. For the first level in campaign mode, you only get army people with rifles. I put all my soldiers in a trench and when I'm sure I have enough people I attack the enemy base.

Once you pass level one you can go to the store.Then you get grenadiers and mortar for level 2. On level you get points called commander points for buying things. On level 3 you will get machine gunners. So far that is all I have gotten to Do in the campaign mode. I skirmish mode you get all the units unlocked. the Germans have stronger tanks in skirmish. In skirmish you can also choose which character is available. I like campaign more than skirmish. that is all I learned in Warfare 1914.

No comments:

Post a Comment